Visual Entities is an architectural sign manufacturer with program planning, design/build and installation capabilities. Our business operates statewide, regionally and nationally through engagements in the healthcare, education, industrial, and commercial markets.
We are seeking to fill the position of sign installer/fabricator stationed in our Grand Rapids MI office and covering the State of Michigan. Primary responsibilities are installation of interior signs, donor recognition pieces, and non-illuminated exterior signs. This position requires frequent customer interaction. A self motivate individual can expect daily travel with some overnight stays.
- Ability to Interact with customers in a professional manner.
- Reliable with the ability to stay on schedule.
- Good management of time, materials and other resources.
- Maintain a positive attitude, working within a team or individually, sharing ideas, and establishing good relationships
- Ability to read and understand floor plans and shop drawings.
- Ability to provide the highest quality of workmanship.
- Understanding the proper selection of fasteners for the task at hand.
- Experienced with hand tools and general assembly
- Practice problem solving and troubleshooting techniques as part of a team effort
- Place safety of self and others in high regard
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- The ability to recognize obstacles and how to work around them.
- A verifiable good driving record
- Any signage experience.
- Ambition to learn other aspects of the business so growth opportunities within the company can be capitalized on.
- Customer service oriented.
- Prior knowledge of sign installation and assembly.
- Ability to paint and perform light assembly as required.
- Forward thinking with the ability to prepare for all possibilities that may occur in the field.